Paneer Butter Masala

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Paneer Butter Masala is my favorite dish. I relish it anytime I visit restaurants. Thought I should come out with a quick fix recipe for this, so that this can be made at home. So, here goes an easy version with the taste not compromised at all. Believe me!!!

Ingredients to fry in a spoon of oil or ghee (or mix both) and grind

3 medium tomatoes
1 big onion
4 garlic pods
1/2 inch ginger
1 tsp chilly powder
1 1/2 tsp coriander powder
1/2 tsp (mutton curry powder-optional)
1 tsp garam masala powder
1/4 tsp turmeric powder

After frying this, heat 1/2 spoon oil and add jeera, when it splutters, add the ground masala mixture. After 3 to 4 minutes of boiling add paneer and salt, add 1/2 cup milk. Let it boil for another 3 to 4 minutes. Adjust consistency by adding a little water if it gets too thick after boiling.

Add some Kasuri Methi crushed between your fingers and mix inside.

Yummy Paneer Butter Masala is ready to serve.

Let me know your feedback please.

Thanks.
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Niru's cuisine Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino