Ushering New Year 2012

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Just in the morning of Jan 1st 2012, I thought why not make some special dishes and usher in this new year which brings so much hope and happiness for a wonderful time ahead. Went ahead and made Gulab jamun, Coconut milk rice (according my DH, it is called Kudumba sadam, as I prepare that everytime there are guests :), egg kurma and Veg mock Mutton Fry.

Well, I liked all of the dishes, but would like you to try these recipes and let me know your feedback. Again, a very happy year ahead for all of you!!!




Recipe for Gulab Jamun:

Just made the instant variety that comes as MTR Gulab jamun mix :)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Niru's cuisine Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino